cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
kelly says hi

That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.

Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. & all those nonsensical things at times.

Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (:

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.
affiliates

Huihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling YunliHuimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie WeiyangShihui Miss LowJSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme
Saturday, July 26, 2008 @ 10:05 am
T3-ism!
WOOTS I JUST CAME BACK FROM T3 AND ONLY HAD 15 MINS OF SLEEP! ;D

Okay, this post is going to be the night trip from 10pm to 9:30am today! OMG, I've spent almost 12 whole hours out today! So exciting! I saw many police patrollers too. xD

When I was about to go out of the house at 9:30pm, my father wanted to send me to Lakeside MRT first, so I agreed. When I was there I had to wait for Miss LimMeiyu till arounf 10:10pm. After meeting her, we went up to the platform to board the MRT. Met everyone there on the train itself, cool uh? At Boonlay, there were Shaoying, Rachel and Kenneth. Lakeside is the both of us. And JE, Jianda, Kaixin, Yunli and Ruifang. So funny. Since Mr Ng was also coming, we asked him when would he arrive and he answered that he'll come at 12 am. (: Shannon also called me and I kept complaining to her that my handphone bill would brust, hehe.



Halfway through the MRT trip, we had to switch trains. Thanks to Kenneth, we missed the actual train and waited for another train as the 2nd train we saw was terminated. So by the time we reached there, it was around 11.30pm.

Actually, this is my 1st time going to T3! So I personally found the place fascinating. :D We decided to slipt into 2 groups, if not we'd have an "illegal" gathering. Sad. D: So it's Sy, Rach, My, Kenn and I for 1 group. And The other for another.






Since the gluttons were hungry we went to Popeye to eat. Chicken there is quite nice. & we spent like 1.5 hours there. The restaurant was very full when we went in, but then quite empty when we went out. Then we decided o check out the shops, so much for the 24hour shops. Only the F&B outlets were opened. LOL. xD





We also wanted to board the skytrain too! So we killed another 1 plus hour there taking the train to T2 then T1 then T2 and back to T3. And so coincidentally, we found Yunli's group with Mr Ng! I tell you, he's outfit is so unlike the normal boring formal uniform he wears to school. It's kinda nice. (And about 5am+ we called him the Man-In-Black)




Since then, we went to B2 of T3 to study and do work of course. I didn't really do much, but then I'm okay with it. Mr Ng was busily marking our class test papers too. (So the people there get to know there marks too!) Then it's a lot of small talk big talks, and we played the guessing no. game and tried to moonwalk (Thanks to Mr Lau). We gone to the toilet rather often, it seems weird somehow. Sometimes, there would be police patrollers inside, but they didn't bother us luckly. :D Sy and Rach both took a cat's nap. Then, all in a sudden at 4.30am+, Shannon called and said that she was coming soon! Hurray!



When she arrived, our group went to help Shannon wih her luggage. Then we chit chatted for 5 mins. After hat she had to send in her luggage for checking or smth. THAT, was a long time. In the 45 mins, I almost fell asleep twice! My head was throbbing away and eye lids are terribly heavy. Of course I managed to wake myself up lahh!


After all the waiting, we ate a MAC breakfast which consist of pancakes for me. All in a sudden while I was still eating, Shannon had to leave to check in, so I had no choice but to stuff down the pancake fast! D: Haha, at least we made it on time! We took photos and then... the sadess part... we needed to send Shannon off. The feeling was cool yet so crazy yet so sad. We waved a lot of times to her family, and they waved back too! Cute. (:

I was kinda lost for words when she left for her flight. It was around 6:25 am then. It was so early... So we hanged around with Mr Ng for awhile more and he had to leave, so does Yunli's group after the toilet trip. Almost slept, lol. At around 6:4am, 5 of us were left alone, anyway, we are no longer afraid of smth.










The rest of the time spent was visiting various toilets in T3 and T2 on our way back to the MRT station. We also managed to look at other stuff like accessories too! :D On the train itself, We were all very very tired and we all selpt. I actually missed my stop with Meiyu as we in a deep sleep for 15 mins. But nvm! Time check then: around 8.55am. (:



Met a lot of pple on the way back: Zhiye, Justin, Xinen, Karna and etc. Lol. I dunno why bt, i'm more energetic now. Hehe! :D

-Hearts- to Shannon, 10 pple who went there and T3!

back to top?
monthly archive

May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 April 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 April 2012 August 2012
recent entries

26th on the 17th! Picture Perfect! Fightened Sweetest Change UpsideDown Youth Day Randomness I just wish that I could rewind back time and say ... Glutton's #2 Outing Too Little, Too Late Life's Ever-changing Pace
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS