|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Thursday, July 03, 2008 @ 8:03 pmLife's Ever-changing Pace
Hello peeps. Short one today too, since I need to do work later. D:Nowadays, life seems to have really changed for me. I used to sleep early last time; now sleeping like 2 hours later my usual time. Life seems more carefree then; now it's filled with worries and disappointment. That passionate smile on my face; became quite forceful. I wanted the day to pass by faster; but now i just want to buy time. Instead of following them now; I make most of the decisions with others. The laughter of mine; is getting rare. I hardly say thankyous and pleases now; in fact those have been replaced with sorries and apologies. the playful me; is transforming into a more serious me. Sometimes I wonder why must this happen. Guess that it's all part of it. But I so wish that time would just freeze. Then finally, I would have that holiday for awhile. Things have just quicken their tempo until I just can't stop. Geez! ANYWAYS, enough of that. It's Shannon's last day of school today... Well, she did filmed what happened in class and how she when up for Chinese Classes. Kinda amusing. xD We also did take a class photo! Weee! But I'm sad. Very sad. I just want to dedicate this portion to her: Time flies and it's been 2 years since I know you. I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU TO you for all the support and advice you gave me throughout the years as a great friend. Although you like to complain, I will indeed miss your voice in you class, and maye outside too. You're just so cute that I just feel like hugging you! :X (Yes yes, although you don't want to). & of course, sorry, yes sorry too. Esp today, LCD rehearsals. Sorry. I'll definitely miss you! Have a safe journey! 3-5 and PA Loves you! Btw, today will mark the first day of me getting a gluttony contract! AHHH! I'll need to bring more food tmr. D: Boo hoo. Alright, I shall stop here. Byes and TC! back to top? |