|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Thursday, November 01, 2007 @ 8:12 pmHahha, kinda sucky for me, seriously I think that the P6s are so not HIGH. I can tell you that most of the coucillors were ZI HIGH. Rofl. xD Hahha, a lotta last min changes, and I thought that it was kinda messy. My grp was so-so too. And Some Jurong Pri peeps think I'm fierce. Looool! Make some new frens, but I can't believe that I'll need to go through another one of these? I DON'T WANNA ACT GOON-DOO AGAIN! :\ Siighhh! Since there was no lunch at home, I went out with Fionn, Yunhao, Shijia, Charmaine, Jingrui and Vivian to JP. :) Hoho! I ate U-mian and was chit-chatting with Jingrui and Vivian about quite a lot of stuff eh? :D To a Hokkien song to Cantonese to Hokkien to Choir to Co to pple to ? & JP's ice lemon tea is unique! x)) Hahhaa. Also went to Chameleon to browse, then met Joevin, Agnes, Filbert and Jasmine. So we went to Toys R Us and met there tgt. Made a key ring with shijia, and wasted much time deciding on what to do and stuff. Jasmine was like: Hey! I think if i go bacj and bathe, you guys will still be doing this loh. Yunhao and Fionn: Aiya, let's go look at the?... Some others: I think if we walk 10 rounds, they still haven't do finish. Hahha. :P After that, we spent a few more mins looking at stuff and walah, we are out. However, some slow pokes were still queuing up to but they push pops, kekeke! xD So yeah, I went back home with Fionn at around 4:45? Felt kinda sleepy. Okay, nth to say le, byee~ Labels: Bridging Gaps back to top? |