|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 @ 9:47 pmSweetest Change
Hohoho, since it’s a NEW BLOG, I must well change the name too. (: Since the skin is full of gummies, I’ve decided to name it this way too. Since there are anonymous pple tagging on my blog, I’ve decide to change the URL too. xDLOL, I’m not going to remove the tag, looks kinda dumb. OKAY! Today, I’ve pratically have no lessons. :) Read to know! Reason #1: Had to host a DPM today. Was the O I/C and Presentation I/C. Very fun luh, kept doing so many things. But indeed, today was quite a fluster at 1st, but it all came out well. GOOD JOB PEOPLE! So I missed leassons from morning all the way to recess! (: Reason #2: Had to give out leave forms for 1/2 hour during A Maths. I kept playing arounf with the toilet pass/ hange! xD Reason #3: Early Dismissal for MUSICAL! So, can you tell how efficiently busy am I? xD Lols! Okay I had the 2nd last musical rehearsal and it was totally random and boring. I BECAME THE PAPARAZZI! Sweet, I totally felt that I was stalking around in the changing room hehe. xD Of course, I didnt do anything wrong. :) We also checked out the canteen at NYGH, and it was simply awesome, so much better than ours. Photos are at the end of the post! :) After all these, I took the new 154 bus back home, cool uh? x) Okay I shall stop my blabber. Night!
|