|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, July 05, 2008 @ 11:11 pmGlutton's #2 Outing
Whoosh, it's the 2nd Glutton's Outing (eh, not exactly so as it's for BIO project).Well, surprising, today I came the earliest. I waited for Shaoying and Rachel till it rained. Got quite drench lah, my hands were also tired. Too bad Meiyu could turn up due to Mawai presentation. Finally after smses and calls, Shaoying came! :D However, we waited for another like 15+ Minutes just for Rachel to come just because she went to get her umbrella. Ahh, so we decided to all meet at the library at JP. So yeah, Shaoying and I got quite random by taking photos of ourselves cleaning up after walking on a muddy path in the library. It was so totally sandy. Irksome. Since Rachel wasn't there yet, we've decided to act as if we were exasperated, and she really fell for it. Ordered Roti Prata at the Cafe. For me, #6, I got my plain Roti and the tissue prata the 2nd. Actually, I'm supposed to get it the 3rd. Shaoying was like furious when she was the last when she was supposed to by the 1st to get it. Then she complained about how cold her Roti is, hehe. We enjoyed the delicious Roti, esp the Tissue one, and drank a cup of tea/coffee. Roti there is really nice, I should bring my parents to try one day, hehe! 8D We talked and talked until each one of us took turns to be "emo". I dunno why but, at 1st Rachel was sad-looking, as if she is in a debt, then Shaoying became furious, then for me, I had mixed feelings. No point posting the reasons up on the blog. Then, quite a lot of things happened then. Nvm! Shaoying had to go back after the outing and Rachel and I had dinner together in JP. Now JP has this very nice Jap coner with all the foddie stuff! Yeah! Must go there eat SUSHI AND ALA CARTE! :D RMB TO GO THERE GLUTTONS! WOO! xD Hehe, we just love to eat! However money is quite the problem nowadays. D: Whatever! I'm definitely looking forward to the date! :D Must go downtown too okays? Lols, I hate talking for so long sometimes, so here are some of the pictures. :X Outing #1: Outing #2: With Loads of Love, Kelly(: Labels: Gluttons back to top? |