|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 @ 11:52 pmThoughts.
Thoughts, like the impact of the waves of the sea on land, define our minds. Possessions of the mind has never been redefined as clearly as it is today. Yes, I mean thoughts. I can't say that I'm a thought expert of course, that will be just pure ignorance. Learning, like the waves of the sea, helps to construct and demolish certain believes we have in our minds. It challenges and strengthens the mind into thinking at a different perspective/context/view point. When the believe is pitted against another belief/fact, what comes out of it? Compromise? A big bang? Confusion? I guess these elements would intertwine with other elements to change how we perceive things in life. Perception is indeed a tool which ultimately understand life in different angles. Without it, who are we to start off with? Amazingly, thoughts empowers us to live life meaningfully. Once we own a thought in the right direction, it indeed pushes us to the right direction. As they quip "thoughts can build or destroy the mind", I find the glaring truth pretty simple - we have to continuously learn and put on our thinking caps for a better life or risk the mundane. I'm glad that I'm attending the Current Affairs Workshop. Not only has it taught me how to think, it has made life clearer. (Okay, this is like propaganda. :X) Ah, feels good to spit things out once in a while. ^^
back to top?
|