|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, August 27, 2011 @ 9:12 pmThe calm after the storm!
Likea finally! :D The holidays have descended from the sky and blessed of us a well deserved break of 7 weeks. I feel so liberated! <3 Okay, due to the lack of time, I shall finish this later. :P Hehe! Back! :D Alright. I should make some comment about the exams and the study week. :) Let's start off with the STUDEH WEEK, aka the most dreaded time of your poly life as you'll be studying as if you have a paper the next day but you're not. Honestly speaking, I wasn't in top shape then. My morale was high on Monday, then drastically dropped on Thursday. It had nothing to do with: "OH SHEESH, NEVER STUDY FINISH!T_T". Rather it was due to the fact that I was getting bored of studying. As they say, all work and no play makes someone a plain person, I just needed a break from the monotonous wake up-go to school-study-lunch-study-dinner-back home-study-sleep regime. I would say that I am not a really disciplined mugger and I really need to get out of my seat after 1.5 hours. Haha, wonder how some people study for 3 hours straight without taking a break. xD I really liked the lunchtime chats with the lecturers and massive digressing sessions we had. <3 Exams, although it didn't start off well, were generally an interesting experience. I will not deny that it was a period of time when uploading and downloading information was redefined. I have never memorised so much information within such a short period of time. 4 modules, 4 days, all memory work. (Y) At least it ended with a bang! :D Alright, continuing another day! xD back to top? |