|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, August 14, 2011 @ 12:55 pmMercy!
Aww! Isn't he cute. :X It reminds me of my little boy, minus the age that is. xD He is old boy alrdy. Going to be 6 years old at 11/11/11 this year! <3 Yeah, I still can't believe that he's and Cookie's birthday is on 11/11. :D I wonder whether they are born on 11:11am or something, that'll be epic. :P Speaking of birthdays, it's funny to know 3 people (important ones that is) who have "linking birthdays". One of them is on the 10/09, the other is 09/10, the last is 10/11. It's like 09 then 10 then 11. HAHA! So random. :D I've been reading the book "Mercy" by Jodi Picoult and I'm at the 14th chapt now! :D Kinda proud of myself, as I've to admit that I hardly read books at this age. Oops. :) This book, to cut beating around the bush extremely short is about euthanasia. (Oh I remember how I memorised the spelling for this when I was young! Eu-rope then Asia! OKAY RANDOM AGAIN MAX.) To make it a little wee bit longer, it's about this Police Chief who's cousin killed his terminally ill wife in the Cheif's hometown. To be more specific, the wife of his cousin requested him to pull the plug of her frail life. Thus, they went for trails and blah blah blah, many things happened between.
This is one of the phrases in the book which struck me the most so far. I guess it's the main gist of the book as it is narrating about the complexity of love in everyday life. (Uh, lemme make myself clear, I don't read romance novels, and this is definitely not one.) I don't think that this question is only restricted to lovers and couples by the way many commented about this phrase. I feel that it's applicable to many other little things. Take for example, when young, if you really loved that teddy bear you "can't live without" and love so much, you wouldn't want to make that decision to replace it with another soft toy. However, as you grow up, would you still place it in a special box or dump it in the chute? Okay, this is really far fetched. :X A much better example would be a pet. Let say a dog. This dog grew up with you and grew extremely close to you over the past 10 years. One day, you found out that he/she fell very sick, not sick from a normal flu or cough but a terminal disease. Would you end your dog's life peacefully to spare him/her from the pain or would you rush him to the nearest vet to prolong his/her life? Would you regret the decision made? I can't really imagine that one day I would have to go through this. Not saying that I don't want to face it though. I just feel that this phrase really applies to me. Oh well, life goes on. :) back to top? |