|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, July 31, 2011 @ 12:55 pmTake these wings.
I miss choir. I found a sparrow lying on the ground Her life, I knew, would soon be at an end I knelt before her as she made a sound And listened as she said, 'My friend... Take these wings and learn to fly To the highest mountain in the sky Take these eyes and learn to see All the things so dear to me. Take this song and learn to sing Fill your hearts with all the joy of spring Take this heart and set it free Let it fly beyond the sea.' I found another sparrow on the sand A tiny bird whose life had just begun I picked him up and held him in my hand I smiled at him and said, 'My son... Take these wings and learn to fly To the highest mountain in the sky Take these eyes and learn to see All the things so dear to me. Take this song and learn to sing Fill your hearts with all the joy of spring Take this heart and set it free Let it fly beyond the sea.
back to top?
|