|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Friday, December 31, 2010 @ 9:49 pmThe Time's the Time.
Hello people who are reading this blog at this very point of time! :D The end of today yet marks another eventful year. Yes, all 365 days, no more, no less. & Of course, this is the time of the year to do some personal reflection and write out those lovely new year resolutions. (Hehe, I do them FYI.) It's definitely going to be a long post with many personal opinions, so if you're reading it, please bear with me. :) It's full of experiences, not forgetting the "I"s. -_- Anw, I guess that I'm not going to complete this today as it is pretty impossible to do so given the current haggard condition I'm in. Oh yeah, I'm like having some irritating sore eye and heavy mind right now. BOO HOO. Okay, moving on to the main part. This has been a very interesting year. Let's start with the start of the year, shall we? Last year, when the O level results were released, I wasn't that happy or sad. Sad, that I didn't get my expected L1R5. (I dropped in my grade as compared to my prelims) Happy, meaning that the score I got indicated a clear route of the future - polytechnic education. Yeap, then having to think that I'm no longer often in contact with my great, awesome secondary school friends after that day kinda put me off. Class chalet, outings, normal days, they were really memorable to some extent. This is very true, when I received the posting early in the morning not too long after I submitted the 12 choices, which were all poly courses. Biomedical Science in NP - a choice no one I knew chose, a path which was unknown, a mystery. In the midst of all the games I played from as early as 8am to as late as 5am for one of the days, I did try to prepare for poly. Buying all those necessities, posting all those letters, filling up forms and meeting deadlines, haha all those things. Besides all the gaming and preparation, I'm not so proud to say that I've worked as a waitress for a mere one month which kinda sums up to 2 weeks and a few outings etc. :) Day by day, the start of poly came nearer. Fixing up the computer, submitting forms yet again and not forgetting getting very lost in NP's big campus. And, then came along Induction day and FOC. Induction and FOC were events I dreaded, because I knew literally nothing. Nothing in the sense that I was in a sea of unfamiliar faces and I don't really know what to expect. (Okay la, I knew at least one person from LSCT like Zijian, but that didn't really make me contented.) In the end, I got to know the school better and blah blah blah, I guess you wouldn't want to know this part. Besides those blahs, I'm glad to meet new friends in camp, especially Alpha. :D However, I still didn't get to know anyone from my class yet, which sucks a lot. I guess that day before school reopens makes anyone feel like a 7 year old anticipating how school would be like. I was freaking almost late for our first lecture, Maths! Like omgosh, the bus is really full and slow. ._. Blahblahblah, I'm not going to describe how my first day is like, since I've covered it somewhere else. Main point is that, I'm glad that I'm in my current class T03! Hey- wait- Why am I describing most of the activities? I guess I should change my style. I'm getting tired by endlessly typing so many strings of words. T03: I'm really grateful to be part of this class. All the birthday celebrations, outings, projects, chalet, truth and dare sessions, lunches and so many more. I believe that we've became closer after all the ups and downs. Yes, I do rmb that we kinda had problems for a while and resolved it rather peacefully. Sometimes I would wonder to myself how life would be like if weren't for T03. All those memories, moments and laughter are really very precious to me. Thank you for all these little treasures! Hope that we'll grow stronger and be closer as a class! CCA: I guess I was pretty ambitious at the start, wanting so many CCAs at first. Finally, after all the interviews and considerations, I've settled down with LSCT Society and Mentoring. :) I'm not saying that it's the best combi but yeah, at least I'm contented with it. Mentoring is really a blast, having so been to many sessions and putting a smile on the kids makes me feel good. Sometimes they can be angels, sometimes devils, but of cos, they're still children. :) AHHH! & I'm happy that I took up a role in the CCA too, Yay! I'm glad to have such a supporting comm too! & of course I'm glad that Liangyueh and Huimin, people who I at least know are in the CCA in the beginning. As for soceity, I wouldn't want to say so much, but I enjoyed the times we GLs come together! :D Friends: I guess this is part and parcel about life: You gain some friends, you keep some friends and inevitably, you lose some. I would say that I'm really blessed to meet a bunch of new awesome friends this year! :D To name them, Inglee, Huimin, Lovynn, Maggy and Yihui! (& We just ate steamboat tgt! YAY! :)) They are really nice people with differing personalities. Something I like about us is that we do come tgt loads and definitely, support one another when the going gets tough. :D Of course, I'm not saying that the class guys aren't good too, like Marcus, Solomon, Zhehuan and gang! :P Yeap, I'm glad I met Alpha too! He's just like a manhole. HAHAHA! :D Mentoring comm pple are also sweet pple with good hearts! :) Society pple are just one bunch of act cheeky pple. :P After talking so much about new friends, let's not forget the ones who are always by our sides~ Ah! Let's start with not long ago, Secondary 4! ;D There's the ever so cheerful gang & family! Kaxin, Kayin, Minxian, Priscilla, Ruifang, Valerie, Yingling and Yunli. It's funny to say that I've always have to count whether I've left out anyone from the gang of pple. :D & Secondary 2, Fionn! I guess that we've been through a lot, had discrepancies, had loads of memories tgt, but after all these, I believe that we've become stronger people and better friends too. :) 26th! Hahaha, we've yet to have a gathering yet! D: I miss being in the Pteam with Jasmine and Justin. & Choir pple, the melodious pple, who are always full of heart too! :) Huihui, Yuanzhen & Yunli, again, plus Zijian from pri school! Haha, so many years of friendship liao! I do hope that although we are all walking our own paths in life, we'll not forget about the strings of friendships which binds us tgt! :) Studies: Studies wise, I don't plan to write any grades here to put down anyone or whatever shit this may result. Oops, sorry about the word. :X Okay, I guess that I did fine. :) However, like many others out there, procrastination is a worry a lot of times. Yeap, & I'm not going to sacrifice my studies for something else so much anymore. (For eg, giving up time studying smth for a project.) Haha! A+/AD AHOY EVERYONE! :D Family: It's pretty sad to admit that I'm spending lesser and lesser time with my parents and doggies as I grow a year older. Sometimes, you'll just get the feeling that everything and everyone is trying to get you and you just have to comply to them, leaving you not much time for family. It's really a pity. Like, how much time have you left with your parents or family? It may seem a lot to many. However, let's say (Choy), someone has moved along, would you have that regret of not spending enough time with that loved one? Or rather, have you even say those things which are hidden at the back of your heart to them? I can't say that I'm perfect & that I've really been a fantastically filial daughter on my part. We'll just have to try and try and try. :) & I think I'll need to spend more time with my lovely cousin too! Others: I'm actually at a lost of what to write here la. ._. (Hehe, I stopped at T03 and continued the next day FYI) Hm... I would say that this year was the year of the many first times la! Hahaha! :D Massage chair, steamboating at other's house, attending a wedding etc etc, the list goes on. :) I feel like typing things I can't say here. Argh! Nvm, self control! ;D & the time to review those resolutions! 2010; another decade's beginning. //resolutions plus wants.That's all! ;D back to top? |