|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Friday, December 24, 2010 @ 11:09 pmEnjoyably Hectic.
Hey people! Sorry for updating ever since the day before CBio paper. :P Hehe! Just busy doing all the things in my life. (I can't say as usual, cos this period of time is unusually packed.) Checklist! 16th - After CT celebrations! AHEM. Haha, Cbio was just copy paste from memory, something that I'm not that great at thanks to my STML.:) Well, I did enjoy the celebrations, not just because it marks the end of the CTs. Rather, it's because of the people, T03. Yeah, I guess that my birthday celebration was pretty awkward, cos it was the first time in many many years a gang of people sang me a birthday song, but of cos it was awesome! A another thank you again, T03! <3 Thanks for the Choc Fudge cake! 17th - Mentoring Log Shopping, LOL. :D Another interesting day with Mentoring pple! Log shopping was a little more like a bonding session. :D I'm glad we went out that day, at least we got to know one another better. Thanks Liangyueh for the ice cream treat! Weixuan and I really appreciate the thoughts, although we were half threatening you a while back. :P 18th - Christmas Party with Mentoring pple! :D Hahaha, this day was super impromptu, luckily everything turned out fine! Thanks mentoring peeps for the Chocolate cake too! :D Lol, lucky day for Weixuan and I! :P Spammed pics with T03 mentoring pple too~ :) 19th - Haha, I'm booked on this day. :P Hmm... I shall not elab too much. :D But I really appreciate the BLACK FOREST CHEESECAKE~ xD 20th - With Shihui & other cousins! ;D Fun and tiring day! Tiring in teh sense that I was practically sleeping at 1am+ and waking up at 7:30am almost everyday. Hm~ All good food and good talks. :) Great pics! Good cakes. :X (Oops, cakes again!) Raspberry Cheesecake and Caramel Cheesecake! Big and filling! x_x Hehe! Sometimes, I really hate it. As in, the amount of time I actually get to spend with my dear cousins never seems enough. :X 21st - Okay la, I dislike my project in several ways which I shall not elab here. (Yihui ah, hope you don't read this too much. >_<) -wordy wordy wordy! D:- Drosophila is disgusting. :( 22nd - I shall not elab much on this day either. :\ 23rd - Sec 4 clique outing~ x) WAHAHA, I MISS ALL OF YOU. :( WOOHOO! A great time out with my sec 4 clique pple, although not everyone was here. KBOX ripped us all 30 bucks. D: AHHHH! And I always find it funny when we aimlessly walk around. :P Thanks for the presents and the great company of course! I hope that we ALL meet again soon! :P Class chalet! <3 Yay~ 24th - HEHE! I AM VERY HAPPY THAT WE MADE GOOD PROGRESS TODAY! (Erm, I'm not boasting! >_<) Well, it's commendable that we all agreed to meet up on Christmas eve. Hehe! :) Yay! 25th - It's Christmas! :) 26th - Mentoring Stuffs 27th - 28th - Trail CAMP 29th - AGM / Trail CAMP 30th - 31st - Can't say due to something. :D Just one more week to school reopens. It's real fast... A new year is also coming! It's time to make new year resolutions soon~ ;D Alright, byebye! back to top? |