|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, June 13, 2010 @ 1:27 amHappiness!
Heyo people! :DI'm very happy today! & That's not all I'm going to say! :) This shall be a picture cum word post! x) Okay okay, let's start on friday! Gymed with Yihui, Inglee and Marcus! Yeap! :) Too bad loads of others kinda backed out due to various reasons. It's really tough running the treadmill when the air con is making the air so hard to breathe. :\ I just love the way we bounce on those balls for no reason, hehe! :D & Yihui, class bikini uh! :P Next was 4/5 2009 CG! :D Woosh! Met Yingling before heading to our destination~ & srsly Magnet & Just be Friends are taking over my mind at that period of time! 8D Hehe! On our way, I saw this. I know, it's wu liao to take these type of photos, but come on, it's pretty fun to record what you've seen, esp when you won't see it in a long long time no? Moreover, it kinda reminds me of reality. :) We somehow miraculously met Kaixin at the bus stop! So funny. :) In the end, after Kayin and Valerie came along, we met Joseph and Jianda at the overhead bridge. So many pple. xD BBQ! Yay! (But after exercising, it's a nay!) & we herd that Mr Ng ZY is leaving, kinda sad. :\ JSS FOURFIVE OH NINE! <3 I miss this class loads, mugger class, hahaha! Kinda sad that not everyone was there though. :) Clique! W/o Yunli, Minxian and Priscilla though. :X I'm so going to dig up your secrets on the 22nd man! You 4 alrdy have a glimpse of my poly life etc~ :P Hehe! Can't wait! <3 Alright, next to sat! :D Mentoring! Was in the Dance group with the HUIs again! (Min, Ting and Shan!) :P Yeap, simple hip-hop, but it's still a lil hand-leg-brain uncoordinated for me! :\ PRACTICE :) Haha, I had a photo of these two cute boys play-fighting, but was forced to delete it as I made a deal with them, awww... :X Afterwards was JP with Edwin, Solomon and Jiliang. :D Lol, I really became a tour guide then. x) Met Fionn, Meiyu Senior and saw a lot of others too! :) Yay, I suddenly became "very familiar" with JP. xD Hope everything works out well! :P Oh yeah! I finally got contacts! Weee~ Just that I forgot that the saline solution at home expired, so I can't wear them. :\ Oh well! x) Alright, enough for the day! back to top? |