|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Friday, August 01, 2008 @ 11:09 pmMeiji & Farewell Frenzy.
Yeash! I had a fun time today & last night too!
back to top?
Lemme show you the lamest conversation I had last night with Nicole G! xDD Session Start: Thursday, 31 July, 2008 nicole ---- is also sick, VERY, VERY sick. [Nicole & I] (F)R [Rachel] ... (11:19 PM) nicole ---- is a: twins man (11:19 PM) nicole ---- is a: hi-5! (11:19 PM) nicole ---- is a: guess who ray ray (11:19 PM) R: HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (11:19 PM) nicole ---- is a: yeah who (11:19 PM) R: eh how you do (11:19 PM) nicole ---- is a: xD (11:19 PM) nicole ---- is a: yah nicole how u do? (11:20 PM) R: nicole galistan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: do what? (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: yes? (11:20 PM) R: the (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: im nicole (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: no, i'm nicole! (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: no no me!! (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: imnicole okay (11:20 PM) R: omg you are very the lame (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: imrachel (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: lol (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: lol (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: imnicole (11:20 PM) nicole ---- is a: imnicole2 (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: imnicole3 (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: imnicole99 (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: rachel wanna be nicole 4? (11:21 PM) R: NO THANKS (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: its fun to be me!! (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: yeah (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: very fun (11:21 PM) R: ah omg (11:21 PM) R: not fun at all (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: im duplicating myself (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: then we go sabo some innocent soul (11:21 PM) R: can you tripicate your self? (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: and you shall be one of me (11:21 PM) nicole ---- is a: like sj ... Dumb yeah? xD But I'm loving it more and more. :D MEIJI Went there with Rachel, Shaoying and her mum. The bus is uber slow and the store is also uber crowded. Met many people there. Since Rachel had a long list of $30+ of treats to buy, we practically ripped opened many new boxes and took chocolate bars as if those were money dropping from the sky. I have to admit that we created havoc there! 9 Milk Choco Bars, 4 Poillful, at least 5 choco babies, 4+ Chealsea Yougurt etc etc. Pigs eh? Even auntie said that our actions are super fast! Nope, Rachel and I were buying most of them for other people, aren't we good, and we were scared that the stock runs out even before we grab them! Hehe! Shaoying also bought a nig bagful of treats too. Cool uh? After all the frenzy, we went for choir later then usual lol. CHOIR FAREWELL This is the 5th party I have this year, it's driving me crazeh! Woooh~ I'm the emcee today with Yiyun and I rushed the script during lesson time when I was copying a large chunk of SS notes. My hand also went bonkers itself, lol. :D After school Rachel and I went to the pannel room to help out before we went to MEIJI. Swpt the floor and stacked the chairs according to colours! It's very nice, just like some equaliser. :) Yeah, almost late. So many things happaned. Emcing is fun but I was extra. xD I love the 5th grader game, its so dumb! Animal tag was a lovely disaster. Lian Xin's video almost made me cry... LOL. Food was delicious and the service is great! :D Dedications and gifts were sombre, except the pizza part; it was totally neutral, and kinda agonising for me. I feel guilty. But life has to go on. I Love the Seniors! :D I WILL MISS YOU, TAKE CARE OKAY?! Many people did cry and I managed to comfort one! Hehe, Nicole, I'll give you a bucket to cry okay? xD So many farewells. Oh dang. Why am I not that emotional. Am I cyborg like? Aw, whatever. Collected CuSO4 crystals too! ;D Bye and good night gluttons and people! Tags & Replies: Zi Jian: Haha, I bet you know some of them. ^^" Shaoying: Yeah! Gluttons rule in MEIJI! :D Everyone: LOL One week since then! D: T3! |