|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, May 19, 2007 @ 8:20 pmFri had story telling for 3hrs, learnt a few interesting things! ;D Boring, yes, it was borrriinng! :( But at certain parts it was all right! Lemme tell u guys a story okay? Once, monks had to travel from monastery to the other for food and lodging. But before staying in the monastery, they need o go through a challenge, if they fail, they will need to find another monastery. The challenge can be anything, from wits to ability to strength. So there was this traveling monk, he went to a monastery and me a senior monk there. Senior monk: Ahh~ Welcome my young monk... blahblahblahblah ... My apologies, unfortunately, I'm am busy at the moment, so u'll have to have the challenge with my junior monk in that room. So the travelling monk went to the room to challenge the junior monk. To the travelling monk's surprise, the junior monk had 1 eye due to some cause. After a while, both agreed on a silent debate for the travelling monk's challenge. 1stly, the travelling monk showed the hand sign 1. That kind of angered the junior monk, but he bowed and smiled, showing the sign 2. Next, the travelling monk showed the sign 3. So the junior monk showed his fist. The travelling monk had no choice but to bow to the junior monk and he left the monastery immediately. On the way out, the travelling monk met the senior monk. The senior monk was astonished and asked why the challenge ended so quickly. The travelling monk replied: I: Showed the sign 1 = 1 supreme ruler, the Buddha JUNIOR: Showed 2 = Buddha and his followers I: Showed 3 = Buddha, his followers and teachings JUNIOR: Showed his fist = all of them are ONE So he thanked the senior monk for his hospitality and left. Soon after, the junior monk met the senior monk and said that the travelling monk was very rude. The junior monk said: TRAVELLING: Showed the sign 1 = I have an eye I: Showed 2 = u have 2 eyes TRAVELLING = we have 3 eyes I: Showed his fist = u better STOP THAT IF NOT I'LL PUNCH YOU! Okay, from this story, we learnt that it's the best to speak in a language that everyone knows to avoid misunderstandings. Haha :D We also whipped out a story about an old lady and a crow and a meat steak and a bomb! :) I have to admit that it was totally dumb~ :) We also learnt a neat string trick, hehe! :DD I'll stop here for now, take care & GOOD NIGHT :D back to top? |