|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Friday, May 11, 2007 @ 9:41 amToday I had my maths paper 2, kinda horrible, lost 3 marks cause of WRONG WORKING I guess. Bah, I dun wanna talk about it. D: Before de paper end, there was a notice. Notice on the board: All students are to leave school immediately after their exams BY the BACK GATE. Why: There will be a "big-shot" coming to our school, the Thai minister. For what: Don't even ask me, okay, I've no idea. :P BTW: Teachers are supposed to escort student out to the back gate. I would say that this is a LAME thing, all of us could act NORMAL and go out by the FRONT gate too >< Wasted my extra time cause of WALKING. So, Fionn and I decided to walk back. :D We missed a freakin’ 154 bus while walking back. And, guess what? I saw 3 u-m-b-r-e-l-l-a-s along the way xD Seems like an umbrella day. >:P Umbrella one Where: Almost one bus stop away from school in a DRAIN. Colour: Navy blue Description: Still open, just that u can see it sticking out it's handle from the drain. Seems like it's asking for help. Umbrella two Where: On the road side, almost two bus stop away from school. Colour: Bluish-black Description: Closed, looks like a dead crow lying on the road side. :O Umbrella three Where: Let's say 7 meters away from Umbrella two. Colour: Yellow and green, it's not striking and it looks like moss xD Description: Closed. Like what i said above. :D There, ur three umbrellas xD Well, I thought I was going crazy when I saw the umbrellas. Sigh, too bad I didn't bring my handphone, if not I could capture them and post it too! x.x That will be fun~ seeing 3 umbrellas on my blog =.= I guess I better stop here, hahhaa, uhm when I reached home, obviously, I post this post on my blog. x) Okay, tata and take care! PS. Thanks Selina + Jaslyn jie, Juliana and Angeline! :DD &~ Rmb to hover your mouse over the circles, after clicking it to gain control of course! :) back to top? |