|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, May 12, 2007 @ 6:43 pmSPCA, well I had fun all right ^^ The most memorable thing was the WATER BALLOONS and the game secret number! 8:15am I reported in school with this year's orientation PE shirt with my UGLY RED shorts. :X 1st event was a game; a game to find all the brooms, mop and stuff! o.o Well, we are split up into 3 groups. :D I grouped up with Fionn, Shijia & Yunhao, and the 1st thing which came in mind was: the 4 chior girls~ x) Then, some seniors joined us too~ Okay, lemme tell u this, we named ourselves... BINKI BOTTOM, here a few reasons why ^^" 1. PATRICIA and the sponge who can fly ARE in out group 2. Running out of precious time to think of anything else 3. Our cheer wih the SpongeBob theme song 4. PATRICIA: I want the cheer to be special and nice ^^ [Oh, whateva!] 5. Uhh, I dunno what's the fifth reason :X So yeah, through the game, we got sabotaged somehow, and we only collected 4 blue straws, that LITTLE. :D We ended up playing monkey with a volley ball instead, as we were stuck~ :P Then, all of us had to clean, dang, I hate that! >< Cleaned sofas, shelfs, marker etc. with Shuxian, when we washed our rags... BLACK! :D That's how dirty the SC room is! :P WATER BALLOON time! :DD This was kinda fun~! We used our bathing towels to pass the balloons by tossing it into the air with the towel and catching it with the towel. :D Got splashed ALOT of times, luckily I ain't wet from head to toe. :) I managed to keep a water balloon after the event! Wahahhaha! Btw, I think that my grp is the worst as we had 2 SMALL towels and 1 med one. :) Oh well, a game is just a game~ And all of us had fun. <3 Next, we had a pinic in the cateen, aww man! Ate marshmallows, potato chiipps, CHOCLATE syrup, ect. :) The 4 chior girls [Including me of course!] had a nice mix of chocolate with everything, guess what, actually it taste nice! >:D Example: 1. Mango juice with chocolate: taste like orange chocolate 2. Potato chips in chocolate: Unique <3 3. Mashmallows in chocolate: my favourite! 4. Marshmallows+potatochips+chocolate: too big for my mouth xD 5. There are others, but I didnt try them, hahaha! :D Munch munch~ now it's secret number time [1 - 999] ! Had two games of that~ :) The forfeit was to eat a plate of, n-i-c-e food. :D The 1st number was 17 which was chosen by Agnes, forfeit: bread with mango juice and chocolate topings :D And Chuanjiat got sabo-ed :D HAHAHA, and, he REALLY ate that thing -_-" Next was the number 905, forfeit was potato chips with chocolate and smth. O.o Shuxian managed to hit the jackpot, just like her bro. :O Like bro like sis~ :) Photo taking! When to the wrong shop and kinda made the uncle busy [SORRY D:!] & also made some ppl piss too. X.x;; Well, I just want to say sorry [That's all I can say right?] to those ppl, it was partcially my fault for not asking where is the place properly. :\ Anyway, i got 4 free photos too :X Hahah. The end :S Okay, now photo time :X Mind me if they are boring! Smth silly I read from Horrible Sceience, Painful Poision! back to top? |