|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, June 04, 2011 @ 8:48 pmFamily.
Okay, I think I've been a really naughty girl. I didn't study yet, since yesterday, least to say touch any lecture notes. Sucks. At least, I spent the day with my family! :) I really feel guilty spending lesser and lesser time with them. For many times, my parents told me that I would be like other children - getting busier with my own life as I grew up. The funny thing was that I knew it will soon be true, yet I did not do anything to spend more time with them. An irony. I really can't imagine what would happen in the years to come. A sparse silver mesh of hair on the head? A creak in every step taken? Choy, okay. Growing old is something no one can avoid, but if there's a elixir to live young, wouldn't that be great? :D Hahaha, random craps again. -_- But, of course I mean the spending less time with my family part. :\ Sighhhhhh! back to top? |