|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, June 18, 2011 @ 1:00 amAnother week! ;D
It's a week into the holidays, and a week since I last posted. And as usual, I forgot what I wanted to post, which is really getting onto my nerves. :( Okay, maybe I'll update about the week. Well, my week was a ride, I would say! Loads of activities lined up! From Minds cafe R&R with mentoring comm lovelies, to KTPH for exploration, NP for CSC Camp with Teen Titians, to NP again for the 1st LSCT training of the acad year, to outing with my parents to celebrate and finally to Lot 1 with much inner peace! :D I'm really grateful to have such awesome company wherever I go to, cos these people just make me excitedddd! (Y) Hehe, and definitely, I've met news friends this week, pretty awesome ones in fact! :D Love Teen Titans! :D Love my IB group. Love the GLs. Love our mentors! Love my loved ones~ :D So lovely. :3 Sometimes I wonder what happens if the people who are hidden from the truth suddenly learns about it. Especially when the truth is too big to swallow, what would the reaction be like? I mean, there are so many instances when one has to unintentionally hide something from another person, and I admit that I'm one of the many of these type of people. I do hide things from others, whether it's for the better or not. Oops. :) Okay, good night! :D back to top? |