|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 @ 7:26 pmWhen I was young.
I miss my childhood! :D (And all those nostalgia started creeping back as I read all those sites.) Go read this is you haven't! http://www.losteyeball.com/index.php/2007/06/19/56-worstbest-analogies-of-high-school-students/ Those phrase in the website is really really very hilarious. :D You know, instead of using metaphors to bring out the meaning of what you actually want to convey, the metaphors made the sentence a joke. "She walked into my office like a centipede with 98 missing legs." Nice try there. xD This totally reminds me of the days many of us use really useless phrases in today's context like: It's a warm and sunny day. Something something 风和日丽的早上... I still remember myself cramming all those "good" sentences and phrases for PLSE English the day before the exam. Yeap, yellow rough paper with tiny words printed on http://jeremysng.wordpress.com/2010/05/08/some-things-i-remember-from-the-90s/ Ah, and go to this site too! :D I miss those dragon head playgrounds last time. :X Haha! Time sure flies flies flies |