|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, February 02, 2011 @ 12:54 pmDrunken speech.
Hello!I'm sleepy & I'm typing this right now, please ignore me if I've any grammar or spelling mistakes. I guess they'll just pop up here and there every once in a while. Oh, and don't try to piece up all the broken ideas. They'll be really messed up. :X Sometimes, I wonder whether I'm really turning into a plasticine man - a person with dashed dreams, no ambitions, no goals, no zest for life. Here am I melting on a chair at the atrium in NP, just staring into space while waiting for my friend. You know, I could be busy doing something like anyone who is rushing for projects, test, and other things. Haha. Really, my brain refuses to work today. My mind is wondering around, flying in the air like a plastic bag without direction. Maybe I've over worked my poor brain, making it go hay wired. Am I pushing myself to my physical limits unknowingly? I do feel happy, I do smile, I would do anything a possible normal happy being would do. Just. Need. Tea. I really hope I don't break down, physically. Maybe I'm already on the brink of falling into an abyss, just that I can't feel it. It's just like walking through a thunderstorm when you know that you're going to catch a flu sooner or later. Am I drowning myself in one too many responsibilities? Or am I trying to find perfection in somethings which has the best imperfections? I don't know. I want answers. Wait- am I being too self centered? I can't exactly decide for myself. Sheesh. ._. I feel like putting down everything just for 24 hours. Just need to free myself from worries. HAHA, wait I forgot that I'll be running away from reality like that. back to top? |