|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, January 16, 2011 @ 12:07 pmIt's all about yesterday.
Hello again! :D I guess that I won't be updating as often as I do. :) Haha! Ytd's YEP post trip was rather, hm..., interesting. Raking leaeves was fun! :D But, I really hate those mossies and insects going on some blood sucking spree. D: You know, we did things such as clearing weeds and grass from the roadside. That totally reminded me of the time in Vietnam when we had to murder (just a saying) so many plants and insects, not forgetting destroying one so many habitats. Yeap, you heard nothing wrong, we literally threw bricks, slabs of cement or whatever rocks there was on areas with those yellow flower bearing plants and grass. Okay la, at least the place will be cemented for the use of the school children. (I think I sound damn emotional -_-) Aiya, main point is, why can't we just leave things which are so small (not saying insignificant) be? It's not as if it'll affect us in any way. :X Rants again, & now rants aside. :) Ytd was a pretty fun day! :D We went to Nex to eat and walk around. Guess what? We met up with Inglee too~ :D The games in the arcade was pretty fun, I haven't been to an arcade for a long while. xD I think the best part of it was the fact that all the throwing and smashing helped us digest our super heavy meals. :) Haha! Rawr! :D Back to work. :) back to top? |