|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, February 17, 2010 @ 9:14 pmLemons and Lemonades.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade Haha, I guess this phrase would be one I will remember for life. :) Today I went for job hunting! :D Yeah, with Liangyueh, Joseph and Yihow? (I forgot how to spell, and he suddenly turned up anw). 3 guys and a girl. -_- Totally reminds me of that time Yunli, Kaixin, Melvin and I went for job hunting that time during Dec, just that the figures are turned around. & the best thing was that we went to practically almost the same places. I think I pretty much felt what poor Melvin felt that day. Haha! xD Anw, I'm happy that I found a job alrdy after all the un-seriousness~ (Yes, I felt like a zombie from the grave walking around aimlessly with those guys somehow.) :D Yay! I hope it's going to be pretty smooth sailing. :) The manager seems nice. :D I miss school still. Sheesh. D: I can't wait for poly to START, like NOW. Not really in the mood to blog a long post. Haha! :D back to top? |