|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 9:30 pmMisses!
I'm glad that there's a day called today. :) Some how, I dunno where to start for this post. :P Went back to school again for the 7th time! Almost got locked out. xD Met Fionn on the bus then later joined Kayin, Yingling and Minxian. Went to the panel room for some sneaks from Choir! Met Ruifang and Lianxin there too. Srsly, NYJC's uniform looks like HCI/JJC's uniform. :P Afterwards, it was the hall, and the sad part was that we had to sit down. (Kaixin! :P) I felt pretty odd to be honest, cos I'm no longer in a uniform, be it my old JSS uniform or another JC uniform, perhaps it's reminiscence. What would you feel if more than 75% of the pple who graduated with you are from JJC, wearing their orientation tee and skirt/long pants? For poly, you'll have to think about what to wear, which can be a fuss sometimes. D: Was pretty enthu when Choir performed - Fionn and I were like Yunhao's and Rachel's earphones. :P & I pretty much respect Miss Teoh for conducting at the back of the hall despite knowing that others will make fun of her etc. Before CO started to perform, we kinda unceremoniously left the hall. :X Hehe! Met Liangyueh, Justin, Benedict and I think Joseph was there too. I hope that Xiao Hei won't loose the Valentine's gift; should he do so, I'll SKILL him during SLC. MUHAHAHA! :D All right, moving on! :D Went to JP with Kayin, Yingling and Kaixin~ Pizza Hut! Prawn Agilo Olio! Chicken Pomodolo. Curry baked rice with some fancy name. (That's when I owe YL $9.60! T_T) Bought Pokey for the movie, Valentine's Day, with the remaining amount of money I had. :X Wondered into some other shops too. :) Valentine's Day. You know, at first I thought it was some crappy romance movie (Sorry ah Kayin, I don't mean to say that your taste is bad, it's just that I never watched this type of genre before. :X), but after watching it, it was PLAIN HILARIOUS. :D Cheesy sometimes. Sweet sometimes: Aww, there are really sweet moments! :) Horrible sometimes. (Imagine having someone cheating you behind your back, playing with you like a seasonal toy which comes and goes like fashion, or worse, making you the 3rd party without your knowledge.) I really laughed out loud when the narrator said the 3 words were that at the end of the movie, cos it's really unexpectedly funny! I love how the girl who was made the 3rd party took revenge on the doctor bf. It was really devious! <3 The NG scenes were fun too. :P It seemed that everyone was in love, then out of love (that's when they attended this "I hate Valentine's" party), and off guard, they found love again. Kaixin, you were really laughing like 24/7. :P I really wondered why they rated it PG though. xD Tried going out of the hall by the back door, which is really deserted. :) Went to get what Kayin wanted to get & went back home later. :) I'm happy. :) I'm happy that I've such great friends by my side. & definitely, I'll miss all of you! Haha! Bye bye! back to top? |