|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 11:30 pmFluttering by,
Hello world and whoever's reading this humble blog! :) Well, I'm here once again to blog! ;) Yes, I know some people missed stalking my inner world of thoughts. I can feel it in my bones. You know, I think I'm very attached to the past. I tend to read my old blog posts every now and then, even during my hiatus. Hehe! It's fun and it sure brings back all those memories and experiences. Of cos, not all are pleasant though. It's a new year! Yes. And the exams and assignment deadlines are drawing closer to us! Well, I won't admit that I'm not stressed up. (Argh, and CNY is coming... more tests!) Honestly speaking, I'm kinda sick of what I'm going through. Maybe it's because I've put in my 110% for my CCA work and other things. Maybe I just need to learn how to place everything in my mind away and focus. Gotta snap out of it. Life isn't as easy as ABC. How I wish it was simplified though. That aside, I think that the jade buddha at Takashimaya is very beautiful. Yeap, I went there today with my parents to make some wishes and get blessings for CNY. :D Hope that the wishes I made comes true! :D Yeah, that's all for now! :D back to top? |