|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 @ 11:46 pmLSCT S&S DAY!
![]() TODAY's S&S WAS A BLAST! <3 Woosh! ;D Today is a really hectic day, with all the running around and stuffs. 1st thing in the morning, the golden kili bus driver drove the bus kinda slowly, but much faster than that day. :) Almost late for bstats AGAIN for the 2nd week though. :( Bstats was more like a revise cbio as much as possible time. & off we GLs rushed over to the LT, while some other went to get the log. Loads of prep done in the mean time. Who knew 1pm would come that soon after buying 15 packs of chicken rice and the briefing. Cbio quiz time: 50 marks for 30 mins. D: I say that that that piece of work is one of the ugliest scribbles I did in poly till date. -_- Oh well, sucky test to begin with. :( Okay, test aside, cos it's S&S full blast. Had a dry run will all the lighting and curtain calls. >_< Quite interesting although it could be quite a handful. Oh, & we were singing along with the LSCT talent participants too, fun fun! :P Alright, then it's time for the real thing. Well, some blunders here and there, but I guess we covered t alright. :) Our performance felt really fast, somehow it was worth the few months we had practiced together. :D Yeap yeap, then it was cleaning up after the event & REFRESHMENTS! I SO LOVE THE BROWNIES! >_< There're hints of mint here and there. :DD Yeah! More cam-whoring.:P & Off to home for me. xDD YAY! Oh yeah, I love the cheer we did, really nice nice nice & AWESOME! <3 Woots~ & To my classmates who were wondering where was I ytd while I smsed them: I was in the AV room doing the lights! ;D So I could see each and every of your actions yeah? :P Hehehehe! ^^ Thanks for coming down and being such a great audience in the LT too! :) Okay, bye! ^^ back to top? |