|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 @ 10:36 pmIdioticness!
In the afternoon I went down to help Sharon book her BBQ pit. Everything could be as smooth as this. -_- Well, I met Sharon downstairs after a miss call I thought I need to pick up. :X Walked to the guard house and asked the uncle (Ah Huat, ROFL.) for a form to book. Srsly, that's when we get to experience the worse form of ranting in our entire 16 years + of our lifes. It was sloooooow, boring... and repetitive. Basically, the security guard didn't believe that I'm living in my house. So yeah, I had to bring my NRIC down, but I didn't want to, thus I brought my expired student concession down. -_- I went up with Shar to take EZ link, then headed down again. D: Argh, the dumb guard wasn't even in the house when we went down. Nvm much about that, it was the ranting which we hated. So, AGAIN, exasperatingly, we slogged upstairs again to get my NRIC. D: (Totally wanted to slap him on the face that time. D:) Okay, so when we thought that the storm is over, it wasn't. Meticulously, he scruntinised my NRIC after wearing his reading specs, as if he needs to tripple check that that's not a fake. (He literally said it out.) "Okayyyyy, sooo you live hereee.... thennn you can booooookkk!" After that, he ogled at the calendar like there's some chio bu there. "Got pple book liao!" (Yeah right, only one pit sir. -_-) FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP for 5 mins, then he finally let me sign my name etc. Cheque? Oh, or course! :D That's when his artistic flair for writing words "amazed" us both. It was just so SLOW SLOW SLOW. OKAY OKAY! GET OVER WITH IT! IT'S DONE! :D That whole process took 30 mins. Eh, no 45 mins. >_< GG! xD back to top? |