|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 @ 9:05 pmYeap, today preetttyyy boring for lessons, as usual de lah! :DD Okay, lemme sart from the begining, 1stly, had Yunhao! >:) Swweeet~ 3rdly, I didn't know that PE had QUIZes! LOL! :) That's the 1st time in my life having a quiz for PE. Stewpiug! :P Hohoho, Then got ppl stlye other's hair with GATsBY MOVING RUBBER SUPER SPIKE? Hahaha, Siewhoon's hair loks like a... Spear? :P And Kaiqin got attacked by it, hohoho! :OBored after school, so I hanged out with the STDs, went to super bowl! ;D First time there, lol, gosh, I'm such newbie! Ate Chicken Mushroom cupped noodles, But! I like the Chicken falvoured one better! X.x;; Bahh After that, we went to Sheng Shiong to buy sweets, and I bought Cranberries! ;) Talk talk and more talks, talk talk talk until it came to the topic of B _ _ _ _ t. Very nice word. Lols~ xD I didn't know how on EARTH they Yunhao and Fionn foun their way there during Chior. >:D But of course, it's damn silly. :) Sigh, feeling like changing my blog skin, kinda of sick of it~ :) Although I love the bunnies? loads, but I need a newer skin to light up my life. Hahaha! Good nights! :D Take Care~ Labels: SiaoTingDong back to top? |